Do you want to add a little curb appeal to your mailbox? Or maybe just a personal touch to how guest find your house. Maybe you want your mailbox to look better than your neighbors!! No matter what the reason, adding your last name and address to your mailbox in pre-cut vinyl will take care of all the above.
Basic info about this Vinyl Decal:
- Premium Commercial Grade Vinyl waterproof, and UV protected
- Easy to apply and removable (not usable after removed)
- Made in the USA
- Will last for years without peeling or fading
- Use Indoors or Outdoors
- This decal has no background. The background is whatever you place the decal on.
- Works on: walls, glass, tile, plastic, metal, painted wood and smooth surfaces.
What all do you get?
- (2) Vinyl mailbox decals - One for each side and marked for which side. We use left justification when cutting the vinyl on the flag side and right justification for the non flag side.
- Each decal comes pre-cut on transfer paper.
- Easy to follow Vinyl Application Instructions for use.
- A cleaning cloth for surface preparation.
What sizes are offered (Here's the IMPORTANT part)?
Mailboxes come in a few different sizes. We highly recommend you measure your mailbox to decide which size decal would work best for you. We've taken a look at some basic sizes available and have made the following decal sizes to fit. These are the actual dimensions of your cut vinyl. The corresponding mailbox size is photoed above when you pick a size from the drop down menu.
5" tall x 10" long
7" tall x 11" long
9" tall x 15" long
If you want anything different or custom, let us know. We can change the font, exclude surname or street, include more info or simple clip art, use a different color vinyl, make a different size... If you want big changes like that, please reach out to us from our Contact Page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For little tweaks, after you add your size to the cart, go to your cart and put instructions in the "special instructions for seller" box. Here you can say something like, "Please use my first name, not last," or "Please don't use the street name, just house numbers." If nothing is entered here, we will use the last name, house number and street name from the checkout information.